Learn to pass the FAA Part 107 Exam from the comfort of your home.
Learn how to confidently pass the FAA Remote Pilot Exam in our Live Virtual Part 107 Test Prep Course!
- Oct 16 - 171 weekend | Saturday/Sunday Afternoon
11:00 - 3:00 pm ESTLive Online
- Dec 4 - 51 weekend | Saturday/Sunday Afternoon
11:00 - 3:00 pm ESTLive Online
Organizations who trust our training:
Learn how to effectively pass your FAA Drone Pilot Exam in our 8 hour live virtual course. Our instructor will teach you everything you need for the Part 107 exam.
FAA Part 107 topics can be complicated.
You can ask our instructor questions live.
Learning how to answer questions takes practice.
Access our 300+ test question bank.
If you fail, the exam costs $150 to take it again.
With our Money Back Guarantee, we will pay your exam fee if you fail on the first attempt.*
FAA Part 107 curriculum designed by industry experts to ensure the most professional training possible
- Pilot In Command
- Registration Requirements
- Eligibility Requirements
- Conditions for Safe Operations
- Waiver Policy
- National Airspace System
- Air Traffic Control
- Clearances and Permissions
- Uncontrolled Airspace
- Controlled Airspace
- Restricted Areas
- Filing NOTAMS
- Special Use Airspace
- Military Training Routes
- VFR versus IFR Flight Rules
- Reading Sectional Charts
- Chart Legend
- Navigation Basics
- Chart Interpretation
- Difficult Chart Test Questions
- Operating Near an Airport
- Traffic Patterns
- Towered and Non-Towered Airports
- Runway Markings and Signage
- Controlled Tower Communication Procedures
- Phonetic Alphabet
- Airport Terminal Information Service
- Self-Announce Procedures
- UNICOM/ MULTICOM
- Internet Weather Briefings
- Reading METARS
- Stages of a Thunderstorm
- Types of Cloud Formations
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Unscheduled Maintenance
- Preflight Inspection
- Record Keeping
- FAA Inspection and Testing
- Requirements of Pilot In Command
- Situational Awareness
- Hazardous Attitudes
- Effective Communication
- Risk Management for Drone Pilots
- Basic Aerodynamics
- Aircraft Loading
- Weight and Balance
- Stability and Control
- Center of Gravity
- Reporting In-Flight Emergencies
- Fail Safe Procedures
- Airborne Inspections
- Wildlife Hazards
- Lithium Battery Hazards
- Impacts of Drugs and Alcohol
- Vision Impairment
- Determining Fitness for Flight
- Physiological Considerations
- Part 107 Regulations Requirements
- Registering for Airman Knowledge Test
- 300+ FAA Test Questions
- Best Study Practices
- Applying on IACRA
- Applying for the Remote Pilot Certificate
- Night Physiology
- Part 107 Requirements
- Visual Line of Sight
- Visual Observers
What You Get
- 8 Hours of Live Virtual Part 107 Test Prep
- Full Online Part 107 Test Prep Course
- 300+ FAA Part 107 Test Questions
- Money Back Guarantee*
- 50 Page Study Guide
Upcoming Virtual Part 107 Test Prep Dates
Virtual Part 107 Test PrepOct 16 - 17
Virtual Part 107 Test PrepDec 4 - 5
Our curriculum was designed by aviation experts to make you successful.
You'll walk away feeling confident and ready to pass your FAA Part 107 Exam.
Amelia OwreFire Scout UAS Curriculum Developer, Navy Helicopter Pilot
A former Navy helicopter pilot, Amelia flew the SH-60F, HH-60H & MH-60S before transitioning to unmanned systems. She spent 5 years developing curriculum & training for the Navy’s MQ-8 Fire Sco ut UAS, & continues to instruct UAS operators as a current Naval reservist. Amelia is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy & holds a Commercial Pilot Certificate.
Why DARTdrones for your Part 107 Test Prep?
Option to Upgrade to In-Person Part 107
The material can be complicated and with DARTdrones you are able to upgrade to any of our in-person Part 107 Test Prep courses hosted in 30+ cities.
Availability for Advanced Classes
Unlike many others out there, we don't just train drone pilots on the Part 107 Drone License. As the national leader in drone training, we have over 15 in-person and online classes.
Learn from the Comfort of Your Home
No need to travel or sit a classroom all day. Get the same great experience from the comfort of your home.
Access to our Extensive Alumni Network
We have thousands of alumni across the country and train some of the largest organizations in the world. Join the ranks of the nation's leading drone pilots.
99% Pass Rate
Our students continue to maintain a 99% pass rate on the exam.
Money Back Guarantee*
All students who take our Part 107 Test Prep course and achieve a 85% or better on at least 3 practice exams, we will pay for you to take the exam again if you fail.